After a long delay. . .

I am back! Look for the Blackmarsh Player's Handout in the next few days - I have the writing done and it's in layout now. It will be a brief, two-page, handout that introduces players to the basics of my revised Blackmarsh without revealing all of the setting's secrets (similar to the old Harnworld Introduction from Columbia Games).

Also, since I last posted, I've been gifted with a copy of Stonehell, which rocks something serious. I'm definitely going to be incorporating this into my vision of Blackmarsh (and it won't take much work, as the big secret of the dungeon fits almost seamlessly into the assumptions of Warlock regarding religion).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diceless Dungeons - Fun, intuitive, diceless dunegon-delving from Olde House Rules

Usherwood Publishing's OSRIC SRD and OSRIC Expansion (Review-ish)

Fighting Fantasy: An Introductory RPG