The Blackmarsh Introductory Handout

Finally, after months of twiddling my thumbs, I've finally cranked out the Blackmarsh Introductory Handout. It's for my revision of Blackmarsh, mind you and, as such, it's a pretty far cry from the setting conveyed in Rob Conley's original Blackmarsh. I've taken some obvious influence from Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, as well as the implied setting of the Warlock rules.

My goal was to keep the introductory document under two pages in length, yet touch on the major facets of the setting. I'd like to think that I accomplished these goals, but I know that I don't live in a vacuum - so, by all means, download it (at the first link in this post) and let me know how you think I did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usherwood Publishing's OSRIC SRD and OSRIC Expansion (Review-ish)

Usherwood's Complete Bone Hilt Sword Campaign....

Fighting Fantasy: An Introductory RPG