Ain't it dead yet?

Well, it's been a little over a year since I've posted to this blog and I just wanted to let you know that, no, it's not dead. My dream of running Warlock regularly lives on!

Long story made short: I simply had a tumultuous 2012, leaving little time for gaming or other hobby pursuits. It was simply easier for me to post on message forums for most of the year, rather than commit to regularly updating this blog.

Hopefully, 2013 will be more stable for me. I hope to be able to recommit to posting here frequently and get the Front Range Warlock campaign back up and running in earnest. Fingers crossed!

I've kicked things off by scrubbing the dead links to Mike Riley's old Warlock site - if you want to get a look at the rules now, you'll need to join the Yahoo Group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usherwood Publishing's OSRIC SRD and OSRIC Expansion (Review-ish)

Usherwood's Complete Bone Hilt Sword Campaign....

It Lives!